-Some band from the 90s currently auditioning for "Where Are They Now"
It's a bittersweet day here at the old Blackened Out International Money Launderers and Quality Assurance Consulting home office. We are busy packing up this old blog for our move over the weekend to the new and improved Blackened Out. Don't click it yet or you could break it. Stop touching it, La Papa, it's brand new. Ohh, come on! You just got your fingerprints all over the place, Donnie Boy. Damn it, go wait in the car BBD!
Anywho, today's blog post is another trivia round, so here goes. Winner receives a copy of Donald Link's Real Cajun autographed by non other than Joe, Peter's mechanic. And to the last winner, it's in the mail. (Blame Peter.)
Leave your answers in the comment box or email them to us.
1) How many times has Peter written about Asian food? (Price is Right rules in effect)
2) Name all locations for every Official Blackened Out State Dinner.
3) In what area of the world do"truffles grow on foie gras trees"?
4) What was the first restaurant we reviewed for offBeat Magazine?
5) Who is the Old Green Lady?
6) What is on a Fat Kid Special?
7) Where did Rene and Peter screen test for the Food Network?
8) What is this a picture of?
10) What is your favorite Blackened Out Post?
As always, first in time wins. Please note: the blog's publish times and comment times are two hours behind Central Time.
See you at the new home, Monday.